Boy, things have changed since I went to high school, my senior portrait was taken with a generic grey backdrop inside an assembly-line type of studio where everyone sat on a stool for a few seconds while they took four shots of each senior. You picked the best of the four shots and that was it.
Now, senior pictures are taking outside and in exotic destinations such as Antigua Guatemala. Some things do change for the better.
I am so happy I was given the opportunity to be part of this interesting new approach for the senior pictures of Alexandra, a lovely girl from Arkansas.
Here are some behind the scenes pictures of an artistic senior photo session I did in Antigua Guatemala this morning. We had lots of fun and took lots of great pictures.
© 2014, Rudy Girón. All rights reserved.
Central American photographer, entrepreneur, graphic & web designer, content creator, music lover, epicure in progress, living in Antigua Guatemala, Central America.Centroamericano, melómano, creador de contenidos, fotógrafo, diseñador gráfico y web, conocedor de redes sociales y sibarita en proceso... viviendo en La Antigua Guatemala, América Central.
- © Rudy Giron, 2002-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rudy Giron and rudygiron.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Sign up for email updates
- My last cup of coffee from San Marcos, Guatemala. Next it’s a freshly roasted pound of Antigua Guatemala and Cobán after that.
- Fotos detrás de escenas de la filmación de Comidas Exóticas con Andrew Zimmern en La Antigua Guatemala
- The best weather for Guatemala is around the corner: The Dry Season. Who wants to come over for parrillada?
- Home-made pizza with Guatemalan longaniza, oyster mushroom, bell pepper, onion and honey baked ham for lunch, anyone?
- How about some margaritas for lunch, anyone, anyone?
- White God Inspired
- Flowers and aesthetics from La Antigua Guatemala
- norm: I’m taking a wild guess here, Rudy but I think your photo was shot around the corner from Domino’s...
- Rnv: A mi también me sale en Ingles!! QUIEN RESPONDEEEEEEE….
- Wayne: Look delicious – now I’m hungry…
- Rudy Girón: Thanks Derek for your support and advice through the years.
- Rudy Girón: Gracias Nicte por el apoyo a lo largo de los años. Siempre te tengo presente aun que estés tan lejos de...