Boy, things have changed since I went to high school, my senior portrait was taken with a generic grey backdrop inside an assembly-line type of studio where everyone sat on a stool for a few seconds while they took four shots of each senior. You picked the best of the four shots and that was it.
Now, senior pictures are taking outside and in exotic destinations such as Antigua Guatemala. Some things do change for the better.
I am so happy I was given the opportunity to be part of this interesting new approach for the senior pictures of Alexandra, a lovely girl from Arkansas.
Here are some behind the scenes pictures of an artistic senior photo session I did in Antigua Guatemala this morning. We had lots of fun and took lots of great pictures.
© 2014, Rudy Girón. All rights reserved.
Central American photographer, entrepreneur, graphic & web designer, content creator, music lover, epicure in progress, living in Antigua Guatemala, Central America.Centroamericano, melómano, creador de contenidos, fotógrafo, diseñador gráfico y web, conocedor de redes sociales y sibarita en proceso... viviendo en La Antigua Guatemala, América Central.
- © Rudy Giron, 2002-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rudy Giron and rudygiron.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Sign up for email updates
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Maya man from Santa María de Jesús, Guatemala
- Street Photography — Mayan girl with two smartphones.
- Street Photography — When the music’s over, turn out the lights.
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Cucuruchito.
- Street Photography — Are you looking at me?
- Street Photography — Lines, curves, triangles, arches, repetition and a woman…
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Cucurucho barbudo
- impresion digital medellin: Que duro esto en Guatemala.
- Rudy Girón: Sí Mauricio, si doy cursos.
- Mauricio Aguilera: Rudy , soy un profesional a punto de jubilarme y quiero aprender fotografia empesando...
- Rudy Girón: Yes, he’s the same silverman.
- Patty Cross: Ah, the silver man! Is this the same person each time? We saw him two years ago, and again last year.