Boy, things have changed since I went to high school, my senior portrait was taken with a generic grey backdrop inside an assembly-line type of studio where everyone sat on a stool for a few seconds while they took four shots of each senior. You picked the best of the four shots and that was it.
Now, senior pictures are taking outside and in exotic destinations such as Antigua Guatemala. Some things do change for the better.
I am so happy I was given the opportunity to be part of this interesting new approach for the senior pictures of Alexandra, a lovely girl from Arkansas.
Here are some behind the scenes pictures of an artistic senior photo session I did in Antigua Guatemala this morning. We had lots of fun and took lots of great pictures.
Central American photographer, creative director, graphic & web designer, content creator, music lover, epicure in progress, living in Antigua Guatemala, Central America. Centroamericano, melómano, creador de contenidos, fotógrafo, diseñador gráfico y web, director creativo, conocedor de redes sociales y sibarita en proceso... viviendo en La Antigua Guatemala, América Central.
- 23ºC/74ºF con 51% al atardecer en La Antigua Guatemala. #climaGT #tiempoGT
- This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the sugar cookie – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the chocolate cookie – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. What’s going to be?
- Guatemalan Maya, proud of their identity
- #Antigua #Guatemala Colors: Red
- Cat stare dare!
- Smoking is so addicting… Don’t you agree?
- The colors of #Antigua #Guatemala at night
- Rudy Girón: Thanks Derek for your support and advice through the years.
- Rudy Girón: Gracias Nicte por el apoyo a lo largo de los años. Siempre te tengo presente aun que estés tan lejos de...
- Derek Steele: Congratulations Rudy, persistence, vision and a true commitment over 10 years have helped make La...
- nictekono: Y que vengan 10 años más para dar a conocer ese pedacito de cielo que es La Antigua Guatemala.
- Nicte Kono: ambas fotografías son preciosas