To accomodate a new trend of artistic destination senior pictures, I will offer a special service that will include a collection of artistically enhanced photographs printed as wall décor, high resolution and web resolution digital files as well as behind the scene images to document the experience. If you are interested, please contact me or call me to get details or to reserve a date.
© 2014, Rudy Girón. All rights reserved.
Central American photographer, entrepreneur, graphic & web designer, content creator, music lover, epicure in progress, living in Antigua Guatemala, Central America.Centroamericano, melómano, creador de contenidos, fotógrafo, diseñador gráfico y web, conocedor de redes sociales y sibarita en proceso... viviendo en La Antigua Guatemala, América Central.
- © Rudy Giron, 2002-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rudy Giron and rudygiron.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Sign up for email updates
- Make Street Portraits — Antigua Guatemala Town Criers
- Street Portraits of Strangers — The Meringue Vendor
- Street Photography Tip — Why we should use natural frames for our street photography
- Street Photography Tip — How to overcome your fears of photographing strangers
- Hit the markets for great street photography opportunities
- Street Photography — It’s Siesta Time at The Mercado of Antigua Guatemala
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Perplexed Panza Verde Responds With A Smile
- Rudy Girón: Sí Mauricio, si doy cursos.
- Mauricio Aguilera: Rudy , soy un profesional a punto de jubilarme y quiero aprender fotografia empesando...
- Rudy Girón: Yes, he’s the same silverman.
- Patty Cross: Ah, the silver man! Is this the same person each time? We saw him two years ago, and again last year.
- norm: I’m taking a wild guess here, Rudy but I think your photo was shot around the corner from Domino’s...