Here’s a recent interview published at The Guardian where I had the chance to cast some light over one of the most popular dishes of the Guatemalan gastronomy.
Below you can read a quote from my friend Guy Howard as he shared the interview.
Rudy beats Rick Stein to the pick of Guatemalan street nosh.
It might be said that Pepián is to the Mesoamerican diet what Haggis is to the Scottish, Hákarl to the Icelandish and Frogs’ legs to the Froggish… —Guy Howard
If you would like to read the entire interview, follow the white rabbit to: Real street food: Pepián from Guatemala at The Guardian.
What do you think?
© 2015, Rudy Girón. All rights reserved.
Central American photographer, entrepreneur, graphic & web designer, content creator, music lover, epicure in progress, living in Antigua Guatemala, Central America.
Centroamericano, melómano, creador de contenidos, fotógrafo, diseñador gráfico y web, conocedor de redes sociales y sibarita en proceso… viviendo en La Antigua Guatemala, América Central.
- © Rudy Giron, 2002-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rudy Giron and rudygiron.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Sign up for email updates
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Lovers will love! take 4.
- Street Photography — Metal crafts artisan at work
- Hello friends, today I bring you a “Woman on the move, Antigua Guatemala.”
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Lovers will love! take 2.
- Hello friends, Who wants the meet at this gorgeous martini bar in Antigua Guatemala?
- Street Photography — Love in the Time of…
- Mayan Matryoshka Street Portraits Series
- impresion digital medellin: Que duro esto en Guatemala.
- Rudy Girón: Sí Mauricio, si doy cursos.
- Mauricio Aguilera: Rudy , soy un profesional a punto de jubilarme y quiero aprender fotografia empesando...
- Rudy Girón: Yes, he’s the same silverman.
- Patty Cross: Ah, the silver man! Is this the same person each time? We saw him two years ago, and again last year.