During Lent and the Holy Week I will be hosting special photo walks themed around the elements of the Holy Week. I still have some dates available, so hurry and book your private photo walk now before it is too late. I promise you a very special and information-packed photo walk with hundreds of photo opportunities. To get a sense of the things we will photograph, take a photo tour through the Holy Week Elements published at AntiguaDailyPhoto.
The Saturday morning public photo walks are $30 per person [Q240]. The meeting point for the public photo walks is Máximo Nivel Intercultural Center, 6a avenida norte #16 y #16A, Antigua Guatemala. You can call me at +(502) 4569-4419 or (502) 5600 0493 for directions. Please, let me know if you are coming on Saturday because I only host the walks if enough people sign up.
Also, I offer private photo walks any time any day. I offer 3-hr private photo walks for $100 [Q800] per person and 5-hr private photo walks for $150 [Q1200] per person. Private photo walks are the best way to learn useful photography skills and lots of interesting obscure information about Antigua Guatemala. Most of the reviews found at TripAdvisor have been from private photo walks. Let me know if a private photo walk will interest you?
Do you need more information about the photo tours? Visit www.AntiguaPhotoWalks.com
You can reach me at +1 (502) 4569-4419 or through Skype: Call @RudyGiron
Secured Contact Form:
© 2015, Rudy Girón. All rights reserved.
Central American photographer, entrepreneur, graphic & web designer, content creator, music lover, epicure in progress, living in Antigua Guatemala, Central America.Centroamericano, melómano, creador de contenidos, fotógrafo, diseñador gráfico y web, conocedor de redes sociales y sibarita en proceso... viviendo en La Antigua Guatemala, América Central.
Top 10 TripAdvisor Activity
- © Rudy Giron, 2002-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rudy Giron and rudygiron.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Sign up for email updates
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Lovers will love! take 4.
- Street Photography — Metal crafts artisan at work
- Hello friends, today I bring you a “Woman on the move, Antigua Guatemala.”
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Lovers will love! take 2.
- Hello friends, Who wants the meet at this gorgeous martini bar in Antigua Guatemala?
- Street Photography — Love in the Time of…
- Mayan Matryoshka Street Portraits Series
- impresion digital medellin: Que duro esto en Guatemala.
- Rudy Girón: Sí Mauricio, si doy cursos.
- Rudy Girón: Yes, he’s the same silverman.