Join me for a very special photo walk every Sunday of Lent, from 2pm to 6pm, and during the Holy Week, from 2pm to 5pm, themed around the elements of the Holy Week. I promise you a very special and information-packed photo walk with hundreds of photo opportunities around the most important celebrations of Antigua Guatemala. We’ll start with an inspirational presentation defining the different elements of Lent and the Holy Week and with lots of tips and techniques to capture beautiful images of the processions and the following subjects: cucuruchos, dolorosas, carpets, incense burners, band musicians, timonels, Roman soldiers, religious figures, and people, lots of people. Take a look at the gallery below to see what images are possible.
Sunday April 9th, from 2pm to 6pm — Special Lent Photo Walk
Wednesday April 12th, from 2pm to 6pm — Special Holy Week Photo Walk SOLD OUT
Thursday April 13th, from 2pm to 6pm — Special Holy Week Photo Walk
Friday April 14th, from 2pm to 6pm — Special Holy Week Photo Walk
© 2017, Rudy Girón. All rights reserved.
Central American photographer, entrepreneur, graphic & web designer, content creator, music lover, epicure in progress, living in Antigua Guatemala, Central America.Centroamericano, melómano, creador de contenidos, fotógrafo, diseñador gráfico y web, conocedor de redes sociales y sibarita en proceso... viviendo en La Antigua Guatemala, América Central.
Top 10 TripAdvisor Activity
- © Rudy Giron, 2002-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rudy Giron and rudygiron.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Sign up for email updates
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Meet Saba
- Street Photography — It was you, not it was him, who knows really. Much to do about nothing, I say.
- Street Photography — Coffee shops are the true and authentic co-working spaces, don’t you agree?
- Street Photography — Street portrait of photographer Jo while she make some portraits of strangers.
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Maya man from Santa María de Jesús, Guatemala
- Street Photography — Mayan girl with two smartphones.
- Street Photography — When the music’s over, turn out the lights.
- impresion digital medellin: Que duro esto en Guatemala.
- Rudy Girón: Sí Mauricio, si doy cursos.
- Mauricio Aguilera: Rudy , soy un profesional a punto de jubilarme y quiero aprender fotografia empesando...
- Rudy Girón: Yes, he’s the same silverman.
- Patty Cross: Ah, the silver man! Is this the same person each time? We saw him two years ago, and again last year.