Come and join me in the next photo walk that I will be leading, Revealing the secrets of Antigua Guatemala. In this fun and informative photo walk, I will be sharing lots of unknown and interesting information I have “discovered” in the process of publishing daily updates on www.AntiguaDailyPhoto.com for over 8 years. I will also share many tips and basic photographic knowledge and composition to help you capture more dramatic photographs. Also, you will learn valuable new skills and techniques for capturing close-up candid portraits!
Date: July 19, 2014
Time: 9am to 11am
Rendezvous: Máximo Nivel Intercultural Center, 6a avenida norte #16 y #16A, Antigua Guatemala
Info: (502) 3443 5188 & (502) 5600 0493 or through the contact form.
Things to bring: Camera [any kind from smartphone to professional camera], notebook, hat, water bottle and comfortable shoes.
Instagram, Twitter and Facebook Hash tags: #LAGphotowalk
Amazing Photo Walking Tour of the Secrets of Antigua
Rudy Giron was truly exceptional in walking us around beautiful Antigua and helping point out photo opportunities, providing tips to improve photos, and gave us a handout on photo tips and encourages us with photo challenges as we enjoyed the culture of Antigua. We had a wonderful time and he really knew some hidden gems. We had some amazing experiences by taking this walking photo tour with Rudy. It was one of the highlights of the week for us. We invited him to lunch at the end of our tour and he graciously joined us at Sabe Rico (another great place to eat with organic foods grow on site and a garden setting). Rudy is full of knowledge, insights and alive go Guatemala. He offers several different tours and we will definitely be back for more walking photo tours with Rudy. Guatemala has a lot to offer and this was just one of the special experiences we had this week.
Visited July 2014
—Julie Pace, Scottdale
Excellent photo walks!
I have gone on two of Rudy’s photo walks, and each time I learned several new tricks for my photography. Rudy is very knowledgeable not only about photography but also the history of Antigua. I had been living in Antigua for over a year before going on my first walk, and I learned so much! I also appreciated that Rudy asked to see our best photos after the walk and then gave good feedback about the photos. An all around excellent experience that I highly recommend to anyone!
Visited April 2014
Please go through www.AntiguaDailyPhoto.com or browse the archives to get an idea the kind of photography that is possible around Antigua Guatemala. Furthermore, you can look the photographic overviews of previous photo walks here. If you have any questions I am always ready to chat. These photo walks are meant to be of value for the complete beginner to the advanced amateur and professional photographer.
© 2014, Rudy Girón. All rights reserved.
Central American photographer, entrepreneur, graphic & web designer, content creator, music lover, epicure in progress, living in Antigua Guatemala, Central America.Centroamericano, melómano, creador de contenidos, fotógrafo, diseñador gráfico y web, conocedor de redes sociales y sibarita en proceso... viviendo en La Antigua Guatemala, América Central.
Top 10 TripAdvisor Activity
- © Rudy Giron, 2002-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rudy Giron and rudygiron.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Sign up for email updates
- ¿Necesitas coloridas fotografías del fiambre guatemalteco? Mira esta galería…
- Falleció la gran fotógrafa guatemalteca María Cristina Orive
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Meet Saba
- Street Photography — It was you, not it was him, who knows really. Much to do about nothing, I say.
- Street Photography — Coffee shops are the true and authentic co-working spaces, don’t you agree?
- Street Photography — Street portrait of photographer Jo while she make some portraits of strangers.
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Maya man from Santa María de Jesús, Guatemala
- impresion digital medellin: Que duro esto en Guatemala.
- Rudy Girón: Sí Mauricio, si doy cursos.
- Mauricio Aguilera: Rudy , soy un profesional a punto de jubilarme y quiero aprender fotografia empesando...
- Rudy Girón: Yes, he’s the same silverman.
- Patty Cross: Ah, the silver man! Is this the same person each time? We saw him two years ago, and again last year.