Come and join me in the next photo walk that I will be leading, Street Photography in Antigua Guatemala. In this fun and informative photo walk, I will be sharing lots tips and ways to overcome your fears of doing street photography. Many of these tips are true and tried out as I have put them in practice in the process of publishing daily updates on www.AntiguaDailyPhoto.com for over 8 years. I will also share many tips and photographic knowledge to help you capture more interesting and powerful photographs. You will learn valuable new skills and techniques to take your image-making to the next level!
Date: July 5, 2014
Time: 9am to 11am
Rendezvous: Máximo Nivel Intercultural Center, 6a avenida norte #16 y #16A, Antigua Guatemala
Info: +(502) 4569-4419 & (502) 5600 0493 or through the contact form.
Things to bring: Camera [any kind from smartphone to professional camera], notebook, hat, water bottle, plastic bag, umbrella and comfortable shoes.
Instagram, Twitter and Facebook Hash tags: #LAGphotowalk
Please go through www.AntiguaDailyPhoto.com or browse the archives to get an idead the kind of photography that is possible around Antigua Guatemala. Furthermore, you can look the photographic overviews of previous photo walks here. If you have any questions I am always ready to chat. These photo walks are meant to be of value for the complete beginner to the advanced photography enthusiast.
© 2014, Rudy Girón. All rights reserved.
Central American photographer, entrepreneur, graphic & web designer, content creator, music lover, epicure in progress, living in Antigua Guatemala, Central America.Centroamericano, melómano, creador de contenidos, fotógrafo, diseñador gráfico y web, conocedor de redes sociales y sibarita en proceso... viviendo en La Antigua Guatemala, América Central.
Top 10 TripAdvisor Activity
- © Rudy Giron, 2002-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rudy Giron and rudygiron.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Sign up for email updates
- ¿Necesitas coloridas fotografías del fiambre guatemalteco? Mira esta galería…
- Falleció la gran fotógrafa guatemalteca María Cristina Orive
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Meet Saba
- Street Photography — It was you, not it was him, who knows really. Much to do about nothing, I say.
- Street Photography — Coffee shops are the true and authentic co-working spaces, don’t you agree?
- Street Photography — Street portrait of photographer Jo while she make some portraits of strangers.
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Maya man from Santa María de Jesús, Guatemala
- impresion digital medellin: Que duro esto en Guatemala.
- Rudy Girón: Sí Mauricio, si doy cursos.
- Mauricio Aguilera: Rudy , soy un profesional a punto de jubilarme y quiero aprender fotografia empesando...
- Rudy Girón: Yes, he’s the same silverman.
- Patty Cross: Ah, the silver man! Is this the same person each time? We saw him two years ago, and again last year.