March was a very busy month for the Antigua Photo Walks; there were over 20 different photo walks around Antigua Guatemala. I am very grateful for the opportunity to share my passion for photography and Antigua Guatemala with fellow photography enthusiast. I feel fortunate to be able to share my photographic skills and experience with so many people.
Furthermore, the photo walks continue to receive pretty good reviews and they are among top 10 activities on TripAdvisor for Antigua Guatemala. Below I share with you the most recent review.
“Superb Photo Walk!”
5 of 5 stars — Reviewed March 21, 2015
This tour is money very well spend! Rudy is a pro, his images are amazing, his ‘eye’ incredible and above all he is super friendly. He teaches you a lot in a very enthusiastic way, you can tell he loves what he’s doing.
I know something about photography, but this is definitely a new game for me. He took away some of my fears and gave me many tips to become a better street photographer. Now it’s time to practice. I’ll definitely would book this tour again and recommend it to anyone interested in improving his/her photography. Thanks Rudy!
— Ellen, Rotterdam
© 2015, Rudy Girón. All rights reserved.
Central American photographer, entrepreneur, graphic & web designer, content creator, music lover, epicure in progress, living in Antigua Guatemala, Central America.
Centroamericano, melómano, creador de contenidos, fotógrafo, diseñador gráfico y web, conocedor de redes sociales y sibarita en proceso… viviendo en La Antigua Guatemala, América Central.
Top 10 TripAdvisor Activity
- © Rudy Giron, 2002-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rudy Giron and rudygiron.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Sign up for email updates
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Lovers will love! take 4.
- Street Photography — Metal crafts artisan at work
- Hello friends, today I bring you a “Woman on the move, Antigua Guatemala.”
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Lovers will love! take 2.
- Hello friends, Who wants the meet at this gorgeous martini bar in Antigua Guatemala?
- Street Photography — Love in the Time of…
- Mayan Matryoshka Street Portraits Series
- impresion digital medellin: Que duro esto en Guatemala.
- Rudy Girón: Sí Mauricio, si doy cursos.
- Mauricio Aguilera: Rudy , soy un profesional a punto de jubilarme y quiero aprender fotografia empesando...
- Rudy Girón: Yes, he’s the same silverman.
- Patty Cross: Ah, the silver man! Is this the same person each time? We saw him two years ago, and again last year.