Currently viewing the tag: "caminata fotográfica antigua"
Continue Reading →
Hi! Thank you again for a great experience on the photowalk the other day. Also, that restaurant you brought us to after was great! Do you have a list of other restaurants similar to that (i.e. “musts” of Antigua, cheap, off the beaten path, etc)? —Gabriella
Last Saturday I had the […]
Continue Reading →
Thanks again for the great tour and tips today! —Suzanne
Thanks again for the photo walk yesterday, I thoroughly enjoyed it. —Tory
Today I had the opportunity to lead the photo walk: Revealing the secrets of Antigua Guatemala with a group of photography enthusiasts from all over the globe: Canada, U.S., […]
- © Rudy Giron, 2002-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rudy Giron and rudygiron.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Sign up for email updates
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Lovers will love! take 4.
- Street Photography — Metal crafts artisan at work
- Hello friends, today I bring you a “Woman on the move, Antigua Guatemala.”
- Street Portraits of Strangers — Lovers will love! take 2.
- Hello friends, Who wants the meet at this gorgeous martini bar in Antigua Guatemala?
- Street Photography — Love in the Time of…
- Mayan Matryoshka Street Portraits Series
- impresion digital medellin: Que duro esto en Guatemala.
- Rudy Girón: Sí Mauricio, si doy cursos.
- Mauricio Aguilera: Rudy , soy un profesional a punto de jubilarme y quiero aprender fotografia empesando...
- Rudy Girón: Yes, he’s the same silverman.
- Patty Cross: Ah, the silver man! Is this the same person each time? We saw him two years ago, and again last year.